Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolution(s)

I have three main resolutions. 

My first resolution is to continue practicing living in the moment, to give my full attention to whatever I'm doing NOW.

My second is to create more totally original designs without relying so much on inspiration from existing work.

The third resolution is to continue practicing this: When I perceive a future event that fills me with apprehension, I shall stop, take a deep breath, and be calm. Psalms 46:10 "Be still and know I am God."

I'm not religious at all, but that verse speaks to me.

Another thing that speaks to me (how is that for a segue?) is still vector grunge effects. I've acquired some high res textures recently, have Live Traced them and made repeats from them.

Applied over another repeat of the same size and viola!


No comments:

Post a Comment